39048 Selva (BZ)
- 0039 0471 79 40 24
- Anton Senoner
minimum stay is 3 days
News from Val Gardena
- Sellaronda Panorama
- No more skiing this winter
We have prepared for this winter season with a tailored . Unfortunately, however, the particular current situation does not allow us to start to open the skiresort.
We are now preparing for the coming and look forward to welcome you soon in Val Gardena. In the meantime, we wish everyone good health and lots of "optimistic" energy.
The Dolomites are calling! We are looking forward to seeing you!more...
A se udëi te Gherdëina!
- La Ria: a baddie with a heart of gold in Val Gardena
- A new slope debuts in Selva di Val Gardena: La Ria. In the local Ladin language, ‘la ria’ means ‘stroppy’ or even ‘mean’.more...
- Covid-19 Test Center Val Gardena
- Safety is everything, so Val Gardena has set up a ‘Covid-19 Test Center’ to assess suspected cases and manage home test kits.more...
- With much security into the winter in Val Gardena
- Val Gardena is located in the Dolomites and offers plenty of space with its 500 km of unique slopes, cutting-edge lift facilities, 30 km of winter hiking paths cleared from snow and 115 km of cross-country skiing slopes.more...
- Info Coronavirus - A safe haven for everyone
- We continue to do everything possible to guarantee our guests a safe holiday in Val Gardena through the necessary health protection measures.more...
- Top DOLOMITES Experiences
- You must have experienced these special "experiences" during your holiday in Val Gardena.more...
- Sellaronda - Best in the Alps
- The world-famous and most popular ski circuit in the entire Dolomites offers a unique skiing pleasure.more...
The listed prices are intended per person per night. Discount for children is possible. Please note that minimum stay is 3 days.
A local tourist tax of 1,45 Euro per person and day will be added to the price. Children under 14 years are free.
Our guests will profit from the usage of the Val Gardena Mobilcard which permits its holders free usage of all buses in Val Gardena.
|May 30||July 03||36 €|
|July 04||July 31||37 €|
|August 01||August 28||39 €|
|August 29||September 26||37 €|
|December 20||January 09||53 €|
|January 10||January 30||49 €|
|January 31||March 20||50 €|
|March 21||April 11||49 €|
We would like to inform you that we do not accept credit or debit cards.