39048 Selva (BZ)
- 0039 0471 79 40 24
- Anton Senoner
minimum stay is 3 days
News from Val Gardena
- Sellaronda Panorama
- Novelty in the winter season 2021/2022
- For the coming winter season there are two very special novelties in Val Gardena for all skiing enthusiasts. Two new ski slopes await you. Dolomiti Superski partner of IKON Pass.more...
- Reach Val Gardena quickly and easily by plane
- Various destinations in Italy and Europe will be served from Bolzano Airport via "Skyalps".more...
- Lift tickets in a few clicks...
- Single tickets for most lifts in Val Gardena and the Dolomiti SuperSummer Card can now be purchased online with just a few clicks.more...
- Val Gardena Trip Planner
- In a few clicks to the perfect hike with lift and bus. Thanks to the new Val Gardena Trip Planner you will now have a very useful tool for planning your excursions, hikes and walks in Val Gardena.more...
- Football training camp Torino Football Club in Val Gardena
In the period from 13.07 until 30.07.2021 the italian football team of the Torino Football Club, playing in the italian Serie A, will make its summer retreat in S. Cristina in Val Gardena in the Dolomites. The optimal altitude in S. Cristina (1,300 - 1,400 m a.s.l.) offers the ideal conditions for the preparation of a successful season and the breathtaking mountain world will be the unique setting for the training camp of this high-level team, which has already been crowned Italian champions seven times and won the Italian Cup five times.The football pitch in the Mulin da Coi sports zone in S. Cristina is therefore the ideal training ground for this Serie A football team, which is coached by the experienced coach Ivan Juric, who has already chosen Val Gardena for summer training in the past.
The players will train twice a day.
During the summer training camp, a number of friendly matches will be organised with local football teams:
- Sunday, 18.07.2021 at 5 P.M. - FC Obrmais
- Wednesday, 21.07.2021 at 5 P.M. - Torino A vs Torino B
The training sessions are open to all fans and free of charge. An entrance fee of € 5.00 is charged for the friendly matches.
Many other national and international football clubs have already chosen Val Gardena for their summer retreat. These include Lazio, Cagliari, Hellas Verona, Lecce, La Spezia, Ternana, Gallipoli and the English team of Leeds United.more...
- Respect the Dolomites
- The Dolomites are a gift to humanity – but their beauty means we have a duty to respect and take care of them.more...
- Secret Dolomites
- Spring is that one season of the year which surprises for its variety of contrasts. Some indispensable experiences not to be missed.more...
How to reach us by car
Our guesthouse is best to be reached by car, coming from the north on the motorway A22 (Innsbruck – Brennero) or from the south (A22 Modena – Bolzano). Take the exit “Klausen/ Chiusa” and follow the signs “Grödnertal/ Val Gardena” for about 29 km. After the Hotel Alpenroyal turn left and follow the street as shown on the map below.
Please note that in the winter your car must absolutely be equipped with snow tyres and snow chains as we are located somewhat up the hill.
How to reach Selva by train
Selva can also be reached by several trains running daily from north via Munich, Innsbruck and Bressanone/ Brixen or from south via Bologna or Milano, Verona and Bolzano/ Bozen. From Bressanone or Bolzano you will then need to board a bus to Selva (approximately 1h). For detailed timetables and more information please check out the travel links in the sidebar.
How to reach us by airplane
The nearest airports are:
- Bolzano/Bozen (40 km, ca. 50 minutes): Air Alps
- Innsbruck (120 km, ca. 1:30h): Air Alps
- München (280 km, ca. 3:50h): Lufthansa, Ryanair and others
- Bergamo (270km, ca. 3h): Ryanair