39048 Selva (BZ)
- 0039 0471 79 40 24
- Anton Senoner
minimum stay is 3 days
News from Val Gardena
- Sellaronda Panorama
- Novelty in the winter season 2022/2023
- We remeber you the two very special novelties in Val Gardena for all skiing enthusiasts of the last season. The two new ski slopes LA RIA and PILAT Dolomiti Superski partner of IKON Pass.more...
- JUNIOR ACTIVE Outdoor Camp
- Das neue Erlebnisprogramm in Gröden für Teenager zwischen 13 und 18 Jahren. Vom 05. Juli bis zum 25. August 2022 können Jugendliche in Gröden eine unvergessliche Zeit erleben.more...
- Discover Val Gardena like an eagle
- With the "Val Gardena VIRTUAL Tour", the virtual tour with augmented reality, you can discover Val Gardena from a spectacular perspective.more...
- "Spezia Calcio" summer football training camp in Val Gardena
- The Italian Serie A and tradition-steeped team Spezia Calcio will train in S. Cristina in Val Gardena in the Dolomites from 04.07 to 22.07.2022.more...
- PanaRaida Nature Discovery Trail is South Tyrolean "Excursion Destination of the Year 2022"
- The Austrian portal "familienausflug.info", which specialises in family excursion destinations, has named the PanaRaida nature adventure trail THE "2022 family excursion destination" in South Tyrol.more...
- Secret Dolomites
- Spring is that one season of the year which surprises for its variety of contrasts. Some indispensable experiences not to be missed.more...
- New via ferrata - Furcela de Saslonch
- In the Dolomites of Val Gardena in the Sassolungo area, a modern via ferrata was set up. The goal was not to reach the summit, but rather to make the path a fascinating experience.more...
How to reach us by car
Our guesthouse is best to be reached by car, coming from the north on the motorway A22 (Innsbruck – Brennero) or from the south (A22 Modena – Bolzano). Take the exit “Klausen/ Chiusa” and follow the signs “Grödnertal/ Val Gardena” for about 29 km. After the Hotel Alpenroyal turn left and follow the street as shown on the map below.
Please note that in the winter your car must absolutely be equipped with snow tyres and snow chains as we are located somewhat up the hill.
How to reach Selva by train
Selva can also be reached by several trains running daily from north via Munich, Innsbruck and Bressanone/ Brixen or from south via Bologna or Milano, Verona and Bolzano/ Bozen. From Bressanone or Bolzano you will then need to board a bus to Selva (approximately 1h). For detailed timetables and more information please check out the travel links in the sidebar.
How to reach us by airplane
The nearest airports are:
- Bolzano/Bozen (40 km, ca. 50 minutes): Air Alps
- Innsbruck (120 km, ca. 1:30h): Air Alps
- München (280 km, ca. 3:50h): Lufthansa, Ryanair and others
- Bergamo (270km, ca. 3h): Ryanair