39048 Selva (BZ)
- 0039 0471 79 40 24
- Anton Senoner
minimum stay is 3 days
News from Val Gardena
- Sellaronda Panorama
- No more skiing this winter
We have prepared for this winter season with a tailored . Unfortunately, however, the particular current situation does not allow us to start to open the skiresort.
We are now preparing for the coming and look forward to welcome you soon in Val Gardena. In the meantime, we wish everyone good health and lots of "optimistic" energy.
The Dolomites are calling! We are looking forward to seeing you!more...
A se udëi te Gherdëina!
- La Ria: a baddie with a heart of gold in Val Gardena
- A new slope debuts in Selva di Val Gardena: La Ria. In the local Ladin language, ‘la ria’ means ‘stroppy’ or even ‘mean’.more...
- Covid-19 Test Center Val Gardena
- Safety is everything, so Val Gardena has set up a ‘Covid-19 Test Center’ to assess suspected cases and manage home test kits.more...
- With much security into the winter in Val Gardena
- Val Gardena is located in the Dolomites and offers plenty of space with its 500 km of unique slopes, cutting-edge lift facilities, 30 km of winter hiking paths cleared from snow and 115 km of cross-country skiing slopes.more...
- Info Coronavirus - A safe haven for everyone
- We continue to do everything possible to guarantee our guests a safe holiday in Val Gardena through the necessary health protection measures.more...
- Top DOLOMITES Experiences
- You must have experienced these special "experiences" during your holiday in Val Gardena.more...
- Sellaronda - Best in the Alps
- The world-famous and most popular ski circuit in the entire Dolomites offers a unique skiing pleasure.more...