39048 Selva (BZ)
- 0039 0471 79 40 24
- Anton Senoner
minimum stay is 3 days
News from Val Gardena
- Sellaronda Panorama
- Novelty in the winter season 2022/2023
- We remeber you the two very special novelties in Val Gardena for all skiing enthusiasts of the last season. The two new ski slopes LA RIA and PILAT Dolomiti Superski partner of IKON Pass.more...
- JUNIOR ACTIVE Outdoor Camp
- Das neue Erlebnisprogramm in Gröden für Teenager zwischen 13 und 18 Jahren. Vom 05. Juli bis zum 25. August 2022 können Jugendliche in Gröden eine unvergessliche Zeit erleben.more...
- Discover Val Gardena like an eagle
- With the "Val Gardena VIRTUAL Tour", the virtual tour with augmented reality, you can discover Val Gardena from a spectacular perspective.more...
- "Spezia Calcio" summer football training camp in Val Gardena
- The Italian Serie A and tradition-steeped team Spezia Calcio will train in S. Cristina in Val Gardena in the Dolomites from 04.07 to 22.07.2022.more...
- PanaRaida Nature Discovery Trail is South Tyrolean "Excursion Destination of the Year 2022"
- The Austrian portal "familienausflug.info", which specialises in family excursion destinations, has named the PanaRaida nature adventure trail THE "2022 family excursion destination" in South Tyrol.more...
- Secret Dolomites
- Spring is that one season of the year which surprises for its variety of contrasts. Some indispensable experiences not to be missed.more...
- New via ferrata - Furcela de Saslonch
- In the Dolomites of Val Gardena in the Sassolungo area, a modern via ferrata was set up. The goal was not to reach the summit, but rather to make the path a fascinating experience.more...
Our guesthouse consists of five double-bedrooms with shower and toilet and one single, some of which are even equipped with a balcony. If required, an additional bed can easily be provided.
- free parking
- breakfast room and lounge
- convenient kitchen for self-catering (fridge, stove, dishes)
- rich Continental breakfast with cheese, cold cuts, fresh rolls, jam, honey, butter and tea or coffee
- rooms fitted with TV
- free WI-FI
- drying room for wet shoes, boots, skis and clothing
- lawn (sunbathing possible)
- footpaths and natural park right on the spot
- sunny, calm and quiet area
- a breathtaking scenery over the Dolomites