39048 Selva (BZ)
- 0039 0471 79 40 24
- Anton Senoner
minimum stay is 3 days
News from Val Gardena
- Sellaronda Panorama
- With much security into the winter in Val Gardena
- A valley of health
- Season starts on 4 June
- Early closure of the skiresort
“Health is the first duty in life“, Oscar Wilde
In order to protect the health of our guests, employees, residents and families, and following the sense of responsibility, the various related associations have decided that it is right and proper to end the current ski season early. Monday 09 March 2020 was the last day of skiing.
We are confident that all of us, together, will overcome this health crisis and thank you for the wonderful skiing days that this winter has brought us.
Many thanks to all guests who visited us and we hope to see you soon in Val Gardena!more...
- Val Gardena’s countless ‘stars’
- World Ski Awards: Dolomites Val Gardena Italy's best ski resort
Our guesthouse consists of five double-bedrooms with shower and toilet and one single, some of which are even equipped with a balcony. If required, an additional bed can easily be provided.
- free parking
- breakfast room and lounge
- convenient kitchen for self-catering (fridge, stove, dishes)
- rich Continental breakfast with cheese, cold cuts, fresh rolls, jam, honey, butter and tea or coffee
- rooms fitted with TV
- free WI-FI
- drying room for wet shoes, boots, skis and clothing
- lawn (sunbathing possible)
- footpaths and natural park right on the spot
- sunny, calm and quiet area
- a breathtaking scenery over the Dolomites