39048 Selva (BZ)
- 0039 0471 79 40 24
- Anton Senoner
minimum stay is 3 days
News from Val Gardena
- Sellaronda Panorama
- Ega dla Dolomites
- New UNESCO Dolomites panoramic balcony built in Val Gardena
In 2009, the Dolomites were recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the Puez-Odle Nature Park, a second vantage point has recently been built in the mountains up at a determined location. It is in the vicinity of the mountain station of the Col Raiser gondola lift, at an altitude of 2,200 metres, and is a panoramic balcony with a breathtaking view of the surrounding Dolomite peaks. From the viewing platforms one sees why the Dolomites are so extraordinary, i.e. the nature of the geological and landscape features.
The Mastlé - S. Cristina Val Gardena Panoramic Balcony, part of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a project of the Provincial Authority for Nature Parks in collaboration with the municipality and the Tourism Association of S. Cristina.more...
- Val Gardena Superpremiere
- Christmasvalley Dolomites Val Gardena
- Dolomites Experiences
- Finding one's own center: Südtirol Balance
Our guesthouse consists of five double-bedrooms with shower and toilet and one single, some of which are even equipped with a balcony. If required, an additional bed can easily be provided.
Due to our partnership with Val Gardena Active our guests will benefit from the opportunity of taking part in a big variety of different and exciting activities: either for free or being granted a discount.
Moreover, we offer:
- free parking
- breakfast room and lounge
- convenient kitchen for self-catering (fridge, stove, dishes)
- rich Continental breakfast with cheese, cold cuts, fresh rolls, jam, honey, butter and tea or coffee
- rooms fitted with TV
- free WI-FI
- drying room for wet shoes, boots, skis and clothing
- lawn (sunbathing possible)
- footpaths and natural park right on the spot
- sunny, calm and quiet area
- a breathtaking scenery over the Dolomites