39048 Selva (BZ)
- 0039 0471 79 40 24
- Anton Senoner
minimum stay is 3 days
News from Val Gardena
- Sellaronda Panorama
- Reach Val Gardena quickly and easily by plane
- From summer 2021, various destinations in Italy and Europe will be served from Bolzano Airport via "Skyalps".more...
- Respect the Dolomites
- The Dolomites are a gift to humanity – but their beauty means we have a duty to respect and take care of them.more...
- Secret Dolomites
- Spring is that one season of the year which surprises for its variety of contrasts. Some indispensable experiences not to be missed.more...
- No more skiing this winter
We have prepared for this winter season with a tailored . Unfortunately, however, the particular current situation does not allow us to start to open the skiresort.
We are now preparing for the coming and look forward to welcome you soon in Val Gardena. In the meantime, we wish everyone good health and lots of "optimistic" energy.
The Dolomites are calling! We are looking forward to seeing you!more...
A se udëi te Gherdëina!
- La Ria: a baddie with a heart of gold in Val Gardena
- A new slope debuts in Selva di Val Gardena: La Ria. In the local Ladin language, ‘la ria’ means ‘stroppy’ or even ‘mean’.more...
- Covid-19 Test Center Val Gardena
- Safety is everything, so Val Gardena has set up a ‘Covid-19 Test Center’ to assess suspected cases and manage home test kits.more...
- With much security into the winter in Val Gardena
- Val Gardena is located in the Dolomites and offers plenty of space with its 500 km of unique slopes, cutting-edge lift facilities, 30 km of winter hiking paths cleared from snow and 115 km of cross-country skiing slopes.more...
Welcome to our bed and breakfast!
Our cosy accommodation with a fantastic view of the surrounding mountains is located on the sunny hillside of Selva some 1,5 km above the centre. A free bus running several times a day easily carries you to the centre or the skilift in the winter as well as in the summer.
Should you really fancy nature and be looking for a quiet and comfortable place to be -far away from traffic and noise of the town-, our bed and breakfast is exactly what meets your expectations. From our house, you can enjoy a breath-taking (no kidding) scenery as you are surrounded by the “Langkofel”, the “Seiser Alm”, the “Cirspitzen” and the “Sella”. You are definitely going to be enthusiastic.
We would be pleased to welcome you at our place!
Anton Senoner & Family